All Souls Leadership Course 2020
- want to learn or hone your leadership skills?
- deepen your involvement at All Souls?
- help create the Beloved Community?
This opportunity is for you!
As All Souls approaches our 200th year, join with other congregants in this four-session Leadership Course, offered in February/March 2020.
Through interactive sessions with All Souls members, ministers, and staff, the course will
- develop members’ leadership skills and capabilities
- strengthen relationship among congregants
- prepare participants for the next chapter of our congregational story.
As a participant, you will
- increase your connections with past, current, and future leaders of the church
- deepen your engagement with the All Souls community
- develop and refine skills to support church, career, and community involvement.
- Leadership as Spiritual Practice – Building the Beloved Community Together
- The 8th Principe – Dismantling Oppressions through Leadership
- Polarity Thinking – Getting to Both/And
- Who, What, and How – All Souls Leadership in Action
Dates and Times
All sessions are on Saturdays (Feb. 8 and 22; Mar. 7 and 14, 2020), 10 am – 3 pm.
Participant Enrollment Form
Thank you for your interest in this four-part workshop designed to support and facilitate your own leadership development, to forge and strengthen relationships among congregants, and to encourage your participation in building the Beloved Community at All Souls. By submitting this enrollment form, you agree to attend all course sessions.
There is a $25 charge for the entire course (please contact Susan Crim if this cost is prohibitive). Please make that payment here after you’ve submitted this application.
The application deadline is Friday, February 1. Sign up early as space is limited. By February 3, someone from the Leadership Course Planning Committee will contact you to provide details concerning the workshop.
If you are unable to complete this form online or have questions, contact Susan Crim (816.896.0104; email@example.com).