All Souls Church Unitarian, a progressive religious community in northwest Washington DC, seeks a part-time receptionist who can work evening and weekend shifts and, as necessary, back-up shifts.
The receptionist is primarily responsible for greeting visitors and congregants, answering and fielding telephone calls, building security, and general office support for our congregants, visitors, and staff. This position reports directly to the office manager.
Duties & responsibilities
- Front desk reception
- Opening and closing meeting rooms as required
- Following building close procedure
- Any other tasks assigned by manager
- Evening and weekend shifts
- Back-up shifts (as necessary)
- Enjoys working with and interacting with people
- Strong communication skills
- Flexible and able to multi-task well
- Able to work as a team member and independently
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Available to work back-up shifts (as necessary)
Contact Executive Director Katie Loughary (email@example.com; 202-517-1463) to apply.