The Board of Trustees
The congregation of All Souls vests in the Board of Trustees the responsibility for supervising and directing the affairs of the church. Following the All Souls Church bylaws and a policy-based model of governance, which gives a strong charge to our professional staff and lay leaders, the All Souls Board of Trustees has three primary functions.
- To maintain careful communication and consultation with the congregation
- To establish policies and goals to guide All Souls' programs and management
- To monitor the church's performance in carrying out those policies and goals
The Board of Trustees binder, which contains the church's governing documents, policies, and other important documents, is available to congregants at the front desk.
Liaisons to Board-Supervised Committees
- Audit: John Schuettinger
- Committee on Right Relations: Bob Jayes
- Finance: Anne Bradley
- Investment: Bob Jayes
Internal Board Committees
- Governance: Patricia Lambert, John Schuettinger, Georgia Yuan
- Personnel: Russell Cross, Esther Strongman, Tracy Zorpette